1. How do I know if my booking is successful?
- If you get an error message, your booking is unlikely to have been successful. When you make a booking and it has been confirmed, your Air Mauritius Holidays booking documents will automatically be sent to you, to the email address that you have provided. If you’re not sure whether your booking was successful for another reason please don’t just make another booking as you may end up getting charged twice. If you are unsure if your booking has gone through please call a member of the Support Team on +230 2077575, who will be able to check your details and confirm.
2. How do I know my booking is confirmed?
- Once you have paid, all details of your booking will be displayed to you on the website – you can print or save this page. You will also be sent a personal email within 24 hours, which confirms everything you have booked, together with your booking reference. Please print this email and keep it safely.
3. I am having issues with my Air Mauritius Holidays booking
- If you are having any difficulties with your booking, please contact us by calling +230 2077575 or by emailing email@example.com
4. I have lost my booking reference
- Please check your emails for the confirmation that you were sent after booking. If you still cannot find this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, confirming your departure date and the lead name on your booking. Please also include a contact number, just in case any further information is needed from you to find your booking. Your confirmation will then be sent to you again with all the details of your booking.
5. How do I make an Air Mauritius Holidays booking?
- You can book on the Internet 24 hours a day on airmauritiusholidays.com or call a member of the sales team on +230 2077575.
6. Can I change/cancel my booking?
- All changes are subject to Air Mauritius Holidays standard Booking Conditions. If you would like to change/cancel your booking, the best thing to do is call us on +230 2077575 or email us at email@example.com and discuss your options.
7. Are transfers included in my package?
- Transfers (airport-hotel-airport) are optional. Please ensure you select these during the booking process.
8. What happens when I arrive?
- Please refer to your Air Mauritius Holidays booking confirmation. If you have booked a transfer through our package, the instructions about who to meet and where will be enclosed within this information. There will also be a contact number, should you need it for when you arrive. Alternatively, taxi transfers are available at your arrival at the airport.
9. How do I use the ‘Timetable’ feature?
- This feature allows you to quickly view flight timings and routes simply by entering the origin and destination of the flight, the type of journey (one-way or return), and the travel dates.
10. What are the different room types?
- The room types may vary according to the hotels you choose. The following room type options may be available on our website for example Standard room, Superior room, Comfort room, Family room, etc.
11. What is Half Board rate?
- If you’ve booked Half Board, you will receive breakfast and your evening meal. The type of meal served varies from hotel to hotel – it might be buffet style or a la carte.
12. I have a query about the holiday I have been on, what can I do now?
- If you have any feedback about any aspect of your holiday experience please email our Customer Relations department on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on at +230 2077575.